Saturday 20 June 2020

Some loose ends from Inappropriate and beginning Pretty Please

A couple of photos I didn't post yesterday, mainly because I forgot to take them off the camera. First of all a the 4 proof prints together. Changes get more subtle as you go along. I think I only added a thin line after the last one.
I decided to print 12 in the end. It wasn't really a decision. It was when I'd pretty much used up the ink I'd squeezed out of the tube. I do scrape it up and put it in a jar, but just using what you've squeezed out is the least wasteful way.
Depending on the brand of ink you use, it stains the bits you've cut from the block to a greater or lesser extent. I used Graphic Chemical ink here. Which stains the cut lino really dark. Lovely ink, though, if expensive. The stuff I'm using was a bargain offer.

Now to Pretty Please. To me, this is a song about not wanting to know about what is going on around you. Hence I'm beginning with this classical statuary hack. More anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment