Sunday 21 June 2020

Postcard 2: Pretty Please

Well 2 hours of my day got eaten by having to deal with fly-tiping at the end of our drive. Fly-tippers of course don't bother to sort their rubbish, so I have to. So thank you, Pippa's daddy John.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand. Due to the time shortage I just cracked on and didn't take any photos until I was done. First of all, the finished postcard.
The verse to accompany this one is:

No eyes to see, no lips to call,
Nor ears to listen, no sense at all.
I come to quell your rage, your fear.
Worry not for I come near.

Click here for the music that inspired it

I wanted to achieve different textures between the hair and blindfold and skin. On the whole I'm pretty pleased with it. Here's a photo of the proofs at various stages showing how things progressed.
And another dozen printed off:


No comments:

Post a Comment