Tuesday 30 June 2020

Postcard 10: Not a man

I didn't notice this was going to happen until yesterday. I started on Day 1, and have pretty much had my head down working on these in album order. So. Not a Man arrives on the anniversary of Danielle Miller's death. Death was always going to wear a frock in this one. But, in honour of Dani, it's a PROPER FROCK.
I certainly feel I've learnt a lot doing this challenge. And gained in confidence. Putting yourself out there is the life lesson I've learned from Dani. So here I am, doing things I wouldn't have imagined a year ago.

This is the verse to accompany it:

Width of hip and weight of jaw.

Bones to pick to prove your law.
My mysteries are beyond mere science’ play,
So this box I’ll tick, “I prefer not to say.”

Here's the block and proofs. Once I'd got the basics down, it all just flowed. I only added 3 or 4 mrks to finish.
And printed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment