Thursday 30 January 2020

Advance Notice

A couple of things coming up.

First is that I shall be in Warwickshire Open Studios this summer. I've handed over the loot so its definitely on. A double-bill with my wife on Yarn and Textiles, so we can at least share the stress.

Second thing is Coventry Open 2020. This will be at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum 29 Feb - 19 April. Submission day is Sat 15 Feb. I've got one print ready and I'm making progress on the second.

I'll post them here once decisions have been made. For now I'll just say that I think submitting 2 pieces that are different from each other works for me. This time I'm also going with one woodcut and one lino, and also one colour and one black/white.

I'll post more on both these things when I have links and pictures to show you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I`m one of the artists exhibiting at Offchurch for WOS. Just wondering if there is an email i can contact you on.
    I am not a robot, or have the manpower to bombard you with junk emails...
    kind regards
    julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie
      you can contact me at stevedavies1st(at)gmail(dot)com
      You've got through to my wife Chris Pegler so I am aware of you.
      Steve

      Delete